Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate or sponsored links to products that I recommend and use. By following these affiliate links and/or making purchases, I receive compensation and you support the work of this website.
Best Turkey Chilidate 2018-09-07T20:20:00.000Z
Best Turkey Chili
Once upon a time, I didn't like chili. I know, who doesn't like chili?! I've heard it can take at least 10 times of trying a food for a child to decide if they really like it or not.
Eventually, I gave in to eating chili. I started with my mom's basic recipe and then decided to use homemade chili seasoning and my special vegetable juice. The simple fresh vegetable juice really adds flavor and helps to thicken the chili without added cornstarch or flour.
This recipe is an easy crowd-pleaser. Give it a try!
This chili recipe can be almost completely made from jars! Grab your 1/2 L jars of frozen beans, a liter jar of fresh vegetable juice and some homemade chili seasoning to prepare dinner!
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey, fully cooked
- 1 quart fresh vegetable juice
- 3 cups black beans (two 15-ounce cans)
- 1 1/2 cups pinto beans (15-ounce can)
- 1 1/2 cups kidney beans (15-ounce can)
- 1 can/box vegetarian baked beans
- 15-ounce can fireroasted tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 cup Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a large Dutch oven or slow cooker, and stir to combine. Cook for at least one hour, or until ingredients are heated through and spices are incorporated. Alternatively, you can use the Chili setting on the Instant Pot.
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate or sponsored links to products that I recommend. By following these affiliate links and/or making purchases, I may receive compensation at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the work of this website!